Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Many of those who read my blogs regularly have already heard the news of my Wonderful, Lovely Auntie Kris. She has very recently been diagnosed with Myeloma Cancer. So, me being a beader, I instantly went on line and discovered that someone has created different color ribbons for the different types of cancer. Pink for Breast Cancer. Emerald Green for Colon Cancer. Burgundy for Myeloma Cancer.
Hence...the burgundy Awareness bracelet below....

I will be selling these bracelets for $15.00 each.
50% of the money you pay for each bracelet will go directly to Kris!!
Please email me at mowremo@aol.com
or call me (727) 431-2606 to place an order!
My goal is to sell over 100 bracelets!!
Lets all pitch in and help Kris fight this cancer.

Kris,

WE LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are too much. thanx for the beautiful bracelet i rec'd yesterday. i plan on never taking if off until i'm cancer-free - um, well, i guess i'll make sure it stays clean. U have always done such lovely work on all your jewelry & this idea of yours touches den & me more than U can ever know. i'm gonna leave this same comment at your mo-mo's creations, so forgive the "repeat" but the sentiment is truly heartfelt. love U to pieces, auntie kris

Anonymous said...

Molly, GREAT IDEA!!! I only wish I was so talented as you are! I'm anxious for my bracelet,and one for Elana?! Happy Beading!!
XOXOXO Nellie

The McClure's said...

Rec'd my awesome bracelets today - they're great! Kendall especially looks adorable in hers but as Dad said will probably only fit it for 2 weeks, lol! Her wrists are so chubby! Love ya!