Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Okay, so I figure it's okay for me to blog about my family...pets or humans...either way!!
We love the pets like they are our children although we are thankful we have FREE daycare...it's called a Kennel! And other than Dyna they are all old enough to be left alone at home!
I'm dreading the day when she outgrows this being her hiding spot...she runs here to chase the cats, to escape the big teeth of Lucille and to outrun Us when she's in trouble!

This is Morrison-watching the chaos in the kitchen! This baby gate protects Dyna from finding and eating "kitty treats"! (Ugh, I'm disgusted just typing it out!!)

And of course, she's so dang cute, and growing SO fast, I can't help but take picture after picture of her! Isn't she just the cutest little thing?!
All day long, it's PLAY, PLAY, PLAY and then NAP, NAP, NAP!!
She sleeps upside down...ALL THE TIME! Lucille also did that when she was a puppy!
And at the end of the day...it's all about who truly Loves you anyways....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pix of your 'kids'! Also: great job adding so many beautiful pieces to your Mo-Mo's creations at Etsy! I've been wearing my skully earrings all month. It's good U were both able to attend Kevin's great-G'ma's funeral & thanx for posting the pic of her below. His cousin's scary hayride sounded fun: hope U will post pix of that, too! Love, Auntie Kris

the Eggernest said...

Vinny is happily chattering to his 'cousins'. :) Dahdah (dog) and keekee (kitty).. we'll have to work on names later. Only last week he realized Lennycat's name is Lenny, and now calls both our cats "Innee" xoxoxoxo love you all, hope to come visit SOON!

The McClure's said...

Ahh, they're very cute. I wish somedays that I could put my kids out for a while...lol! I love the pic of Dyna on her blanket with the fringe. I had to blow up the pic because at first glance I thought she was lying there worn out after shredding a pillow or something! :):)