Monday, November 3, 2008











I just love the signs of Fall...the leaves changing here are Beautiful! It's a lovely reminder of the wonderful thing God has created for all of us!!









I took my aloe plant off the top of the fridge to water it. I brought it in thinking the cold temperatures at night would kill it, since I brought it from Florida where it was outside year round. I was amazed to discover 8 baby growths coming from it. So I made a trip down to the Hardware store and bought up the only three remaining pots they had left and replanted a few!!


I've always had a black thumb and am quite amazed that the aloe plant has grown as large as it has!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your party pix look very fun! & your house looks great (the colors in that tree: beautiful) & congrats on the aloe plant. happy autumn, newlyweds. love, auntie kris